At DR. HOME SERVICE, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction…
- Our installation and service technicians always utilize shoe covers and hall runners in work areas to protect the interior of your home
- If we don’t have your newly-installed system operating by the date promised, we will pay you $100 for your inconvenience (weather permitting on outdoor installations)
- After our servicing, if your system breaks down during the first year and leaves you without heating, cooling, or power, and we fail to repair it within 24 hours, we will pay you $100 for your inconvenience (this would exclude specialty order parts)
- HVAC: We guarantee that the system we have installed in your home will perform as stated; if the system expectations are not achieved, we will make the necessary modifications, repairs, or replacements at no charge for a period of 5 years
- Electrical Panel/Mains: We offer a Lifetime Warranty on a new electrical panel or main service (contact us for details), and guarantee that all materials used will meet code standards in your area
- Electrical Equipment/Fixtures: If any equipment or fixture fails during normal use in the first year, we will either repair or replace the item at no charge to you; if a repair fails within the first year, we will repair it again absolutely free
- Generators: All new generator installations come with a standard 3-year parts and 1-year labor warranty; we also offer a 5 year extended warranty on parts & labor.
Got more questions about warranties? Please call us at (888) 461-4687 or go tour Contact page to email us.