When the temperature outside is too hot or too cold, we feel the change inside our homes. Unless our home heating and cooling system is functioning properly, what was once a comfortable and relaxing indoor atmosphere can become quite uncomfortable — both in temperature and temperament. Maintaining a comfortable environment in your home enhances your life, and your family’s.
Prepare for this heating season and know you will be warm and comfortable
- Energy-saving furnaces and heat pumps
- Carbon monoxide detection
- Gas->Electric and Electric->Gas system conversions
- Humidification and air filtration
- 14-point maintenance tuneups
- 5% discount when replacing an existing heating system
Comfort Control saves you money
Ask about state-of-the-art digital thermostats that are designed to deliver maximum comfort at minimum cost. They’re easy to use and some even come with an audio reporting option to hear the time and temperature, settings, and programming. This is a great feature for low light operation or the visually challenged.